Tuesday, May 18, 2010

GASP!

A very sad thing about school systems is that they block most of the best websites, but guess what? This one is not blocked! That's why I'm in my typing class (I FINISHED MY WORK) writing now. It was very hard to figure out how to sign on without my email (it's blocked...) But i did it eventually. I Just wanted to say that it was no fun typing what we had to do today... We had to type out 15 qualities of a good leader. It was not fun. And i don't think I got a good grade on it, cuz i forgot to put my name, so I wrote it with a pen instead... -_-

I LOVE THIS FONT!
Hello Everyone! I am so hyper i could DIE!
Hello Everyone! I am so hyper i could DIE! is what it says! a spider is an exclamtion point...weird...
So nee chan? Am i to weird to be your weirdy?

1 comment: