Friday, May 28, 2010

BOOOOO

Today, i went and saw a band!!!! It was actually a famous one this time!!!! It was *drumroll* Stellar Kart!!! *fwaaaaaaa* It was awesome!!! They signed my hat and i got a picture with them! I also got a picture with this REEEEEEALLY tall band... They made me feel like a smurf... it was not funny. But tessa seemed to think that it was. *tessa laughs in the background* Yeah. I'm at her house. It is raining. AGAIN. It Is. WET. I wont let tessa show me something and she keeps trying to steal da laptop. Mwahaha. And she keeps taking my picture when i am not lookng. All of the pictures are weird... And funny too though! So Weirdy, I am bored. At last. That is odd. I have had too much sugar....... A SNOWCONE AND DR PEPPER> AND A PEPSI AND A HALF!!! so... at some point, i will continue on my story. Mallory wanted me to see her play. I'm sowwy... I'm so glad you recorded it. I really wanna see it! Congrats, btw.

3 comments:

  1. HEY, the play was awesome. mallory was a kitty...a beggar kitty tht was verry mean to carl......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, and thanks for visiting our blog! ...And Yes that's what mallory said too!

    ReplyDelete