Friday, October 12, 2012

I'd like to...


I’d like to dream tonight.

I’d like to swing my feet over the pit of my imagination, to rediscover the beauty of flight.

I’d like to remember the past, to excavate lost memories

I’d like to hope about the future and pray for things to last.

I’d like to battle for my pride, my joy, my beliefs, and never have to stop from weariness or doubt.

I’d like to sing and dance, to dig up lost treasures, and investigate lost friends.

I’d like to not understand, to have a puzzle to solve, but no real force to solve it.

I’d like to paint out my dreams on a canvas, for people to see and understand.

I’d like to be the bravest bodyguard, to lay down my life repeatedly for the greatest causes and loyalties.

I’d like to dream tonight, if only for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment