Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wasp, Turkeys and buttons... Oh my.

We went yesterday to go look at a house we might be buying. Of course, the first thing i see as we pull in? Turkeys. For any who don't know, I am very frightened of turkeys. Up in the driveway however, a large white duck was sitting, a duck i have since dubbed Alphonse. He was pretty nice, for a duck. The house is really old, kinda fall-apart-y. The tiles in the kitchen weren't glued down, the roof leaked and the floorboards on the deck were unstable. But it was cool too! it seemed to be an adventure waiting to happen! Looking down off the deck, i spotted a large glittering pile of buttons on the ground. So, when we get down there, I of course go over to them and look over them. After a peek underneath the house, i was about to head back to the others, when a stinging insect, (never saw it) stung my back. Of course I was shouting and clawing at my back, while mom was pushing me away from where we were. I dont know why it stung me, but I got it three times to the back. (pouting) All i wanted was to look at the shineys...

-Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment