Saturday, November 6, 2010

My turn!

Ok! (but remember, I have brain issues :))
Animal: I would say panda, you're lovable and fun
Color: a forest green
Season: either fall, or spring, fall of memories, spring of flowers
Manga Character: I think you remind me of a Cooro, Senri mixture.
Song: Fireflies? I stink at naming songs, but I think "you'll be in my heart" from Tarzan fits nicely
Smell: pine trees, like the tree in front of nannys house, our tree
Food: I know you dont like bannanas, but I dont know that one.

Man, that makes me feel bad, you answered all mine right, and i didnt even get one of them, did I?

3 comments:

  1. I dunno kelsie, it's your opinion! My favorite food is pasta of course, or you coulda said cookies!I can tell you put a lot of thought into it and that makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. ^_^ you did better though

    ReplyDelete